If you would like to come and visit the nursery phone or email us to arrange a convenient time for you and your family. A member of staff will be available to show you around and provide you with more information. A booking fee secures your place.
Once you have enrolled your child you will be asked to complete an enrolment form and “All about me” booklet. The “All about me” allows us to get to know your child’s routines, likes and dislikes and habits. If you would like any assistance completing any of this information please let us know. All policies and procedures are available on request.
When you are ready for your child to start we offer free settling sessions to aid a smooth transition from home to nursery.
- Fees are payable in advance online.
- We accept the universal and extended 30 hours funding and two, three and four year old funding to eligible familes.
- For more information please ask a member of staff when visiting the nursery.
- We are registered with childcare vouchers and tax free childcare schemes.
Health and well-being
- With written parental consent we are able to administer medicines.
- We follow individual care plans.
- There is always a paediatric first aid trained member of staff on duty.
- We have staff that have diabetic training.
- We follow NHS guidelines regarding relevant illness exclusions.